Wednesday, June 4, 2014

(Late) May Book Haul

image
So I thought I would do the whole "these are the books I got this month" blogs. If I get anything for the month, I will make a post such as this one stating what I got, if it is a hardcover or paperback, and things like that. I hope you all enjoy and like it!

As you can see from the picture above I only got 3 books in May. Two are by Sherrilyn Kenyon and the other is by Laini Taylor. All books this time around were hardcover.

Born of Shadows is the fourth book in the League series. I do have a review up for the first book. The other book by Kenyon is Illusion and it is the fifth book in the Chronicles of Nick series. I don't have any reviews up for this particular series but once I get my hands on all of the books currently out I will do that.

Lastly, Days of Blood & Starlight is the second book in the Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy. I do have a review up for the first book and this one as well. Of course, I will have a review up for the third and final book once I can.

I hope you all enjoyed this!
~Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment