Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Book Haul

In the month of September I acquired three books. I did get one book in August but it was only one book so I didn't see the point of typing up a book haul for that month when I could include it here and make this one a little bigger. If you would like to view my last book haul it was back in June.

The one book from August you guys just read a review on, it's Unseaming* by Mike Allen, and it is a paperback. As far as I know it is a stand alone, but Allen has other books published.

The next book I got is Brood by Chase Novak, this is also a paperback. There is one book before this, that goes along with the story called Breed. I did receive this for free* and it is an ARC. Chase Novak is a pseudonym for Scott Spencer.

I was also sent for free* The Witch and Other Tales Re-Told by Jean Thompson. It is a hardcover, and where as this may be a stand alone there are other books by Thompson.
The last book I got in September is The Morganville Vampires Vol. 2 by Rachel Caine. I purchased this for $1 at the dollar store. Not many people know that sometimes you can find a good book at the dollar store, you just have to look a little. This is part of Caine's Morganville Vampire series, and this version is paperback. This book includes both Midnight Alley and Feast of Fools.

Up next is a review of Love is Murder edited by Sandra Brown.
 
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed!
~Jade


*Note: I received these books through a Goodreads First Reads giveaway, but in no other way am I being sponsored to make a review on them or even talk about them. I may get to a review of them quickly, I may not. It all depends on what I feel like reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment