Sunday, May 25, 2014

New TV show from one of the books I reviewed???

Not too long ago I reviewed a book called The Strain, and I still haven't had much luck with getting my hands on the rest of the trilogy. This morning I was eating my cereal when I saw a teaser for the new TV series The Strain. Now, even though I did not give the book that great of a rating I am incredibly excited to see the show. Here in the US it is set to premier on July 13th, which is also my birthday! I recommend that you look up a trailer and check it our for yourself, and tell me; is anyone else excited for the TV show? Have you read the book or the whole trilogy?

As far as I can tell and from descriptions on the show, this first series is going to be based off of book one, in the trilogy. There is no talk as to how many series might be coming out, nor how long this season might be. Each episode is an hour long, and this is being aired on FX. It is based off of the book, and Guillermo del Toro is the director.

Stay close by because a review is coming up soon!

Thanks for reading!
~Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment