Wednesday, December 31, 2014

November and December Book Haul

I hope you all had a very merry December, and happy holidays everyone. 2014 is literally about to be gone, and here is 2015. Wow. This year went by reallllly quickly. Well, in the new year I wish you all the very best. This is my December book haul, which has a few books from November. I got three books in November but two of them I didn't receive till late November and early December. Which doesn't bother me at all. One package had to come very far and I am just glad that everything and every book arrived safely. If you would like to see my last book haul, it was from September.

The first book that I got is Trust No One* by Jayne Ann Krentz. It's an uncorrected proof copy. As far as I can tell it is a standalone, but Krentz has lot and lots of books out. She has quite a few pseudonyms but the one that I always run into is Amanda Quick and Jayne Castle.

The second book I got is a signed copy of Barely Bewitched* by Kimberly Frost. It is the second book in the Southern Witch series. There are a few different mythical creatures besides witches in it and I can't wait to read this. Though I may go seek out the first book just to read in order.

The last book I got in November but didn't make it to me till December (it had a long way to go!) is Trinity The Prophecy* by Kylie Price. It is also a signed copy. I think there are other books to be added to this one, and it is the first book. How many are going to come I am not sure. There will be a review up of this book, it won't be the next one but it will be the one after that. So be sure to look for it. Price also has one other book out that looks really good.

The first book I got in December is Nocturne by Syrie James. I got it at the Dollar Tree for $1, it sounded good and I thought for $1 it wasn't going to kill me. It looks to be another standalone, but James has multiple other books published.

The second book is I Belong to You by Lisa Renee Jones. I paid $11.25 ($11.93 with tax) at my local Kroger store. It is the fifth book of the Inside Out series, and I do have If I Were You and Being Me reviewed, they are the first two books. I don't think a review for this book will be up any time soon. This is a series I want to read in order and I don't have two books that follow Being Me. I don't have a way to get them either which makes me very sad. But I will eventually get them and read!

The third and final book I got this month is a ebook of The Vampire Keeper by Sabrina Street. It is the only book out by Street thus far. As I have said before I don't really feel like ebooks are really books simply because, if the electrical device decides not to cooperate you can't read your books. For example I received two other ebooks from two different authors and for some reason I can't get them to open on my app. So I can't read them. I contacted my provider and they want me to call or get on chat. I don't have time, so those two go on a back burner until I can get to them.



I could have sworn I got more books in December but I guess not. I think I might start doing bi-monthly book hauls if I get enough books. If I haven't gotten any books there won't be any mention of a haul. I have really slowed down on buying books because I have a lot of them already. I have been on break so that's why there is a steady stream of reviews up. I am still going to college so there will be times where I am not able to get up a review as often. I'm sorry, but if you stick around there will be reviews!

Up next is Scarlet by Marissa Meyer.

Thank you for reading!
~Jade



*Note: I received these books through a Goodreads First Reads giveaway, but in no other way am I being sponsored to make a review on them or even talk about them. I may get to a review of them quickly, I may not. It all depends on what I feel like reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment