Sunday, July 6, 2014

June Book Haul

Yeah.....I got a lot of books in June. But it was all at once and not sporadically throughout the month. My library had their bag sale and in total I got three paper bags full of books. 99 books were added to my collection. If you would like to see a picture of the books on my bed, head over to my Tumblr post here. If you would like to see what I got in my last book haul venture on over to May's post.

A list of the books I got:
-Black Lightning by John Saul
-Trading Places by Fern Michaels
-False Impressions by Laura Caldwell
-Sinful, and Seduction in Mind by Susan Johnson
-Murder at Midnight by AVI
-The Elusive Bride by Stephanie Laurens
-So Speaks the Heart, Angel, and The Heir by Johanna Lindsey
-I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carte
-Capitan Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space by Dav Pilkey
-Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
-No Easy Way Out by Dayna Lorentz
-Ghost Behind the Wall by Melvin Burgess
-Navajo Canyon by Tom W. Blackburn
-Primal Heat by Susan Sizemore
-The Selkie by Melanie Jackson
-The Church of Dead Girls by Stephen Dobyns
-Burning Up by Caroline B. Cooney
-The Bride of the Unicorn by Kasey Michaels
-Innocent Fire by Brenda Joyce
-Fright Time A collection of scary stories
-Research Guide: Ancient Greece and the Olympic by Mary Pope Osborne and Natalie Pope Boyce
-Just Annoying by Andy Griffiths
-Ender's Game by Orson Scot Card
-Eight Summers At Bonnie Oaks by Mary Cox Florine
-The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd
-Needleplay by Erica Wilson
-Nightblood by T. Chris Martindale
-Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine
-Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
-When Twilight Burns by Colleen Gleason
-The Prince with No Heart by Emma Holly
-The Mammoth Book of Vampires A collection of vampire stories
-Vampire Plagues: London, 1850 by Sebastian Rook
-Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
-Come The Morning, Knight Triumphant, Seize The Dawn, The Lion in Glory, Conquer the Night by Shannon Drake
-Tempted, Desired, Unmasked, and The Dragon and the Jewel by Virginia Henley
-Perfect Partners by Jayne Ann Krentz
-Playing With Fire by Katie MacAlister
-The Iron Rose, My Forever Love, Pale Moon Rider, The Last Arrow, In The Shadow of Midnight, and The Pride of Lions by Marsha Canham
-Devil's Bride by Stepanie Laurens
-Almost Innocent by Jane Feather
-Late for the Wedding by Amanda Quick
-Abarate by Clive Barker
-The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
-Unwilling Warrior by Andrea Boeshaar
-The Au Pairs, Sun-Kissed, and Crazy Hot by Melissa de la Cruz
-The Purple Emperor, Ruler of the Realm, Faerie Lord, and The Faeman Quest by Herbie Brennan
-The O'Malley Chronicles Volume One by Dee Henderson
-To Love Again, Beloved, All The Sweet Tomorrows, Skye O'Malley and The Innocent by Bertrice Small
-The Black Book [Diary of a Teenage Stud] Vol. II Stop, Don't Stop, Vol. III Run, Jonah, Run, and Vol. IV Faster, Faster, Faster by Jonah Black
-The Black RavenThe Red Wyvern, and The Fire Dragon by Katherine Kerr
-Rebel, Sweet Savage Eden, And One Rode West, and Julia Justiss by Heather Graham
-Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire
-Dark Lycan by Christine Feehan
-Savage Moon by Cassie Edwards
-Perfect by Judith McNaught
-The Key to Midnight, and The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz
-Finders Keepers by Catherine Palmer
-Flight from Stonewycke by Michael Phillips and Judith Pella
-Beyond Eden, Calypso Magic, The Sherbrooke Bride, False Pretenses, Midsummer Magic, and Secret Song by Catherine Coulter
-Silver Wolf, Black Falcon by Dennis L. MeKiernan
-Scent of Darkness by Christina Dodd

That's a lot of books, but I love books so I don't mind. You may or may not see a review of any of these books. It depends on if I rent any books from my library, or if I decide to find a book to read from my personal library. These are all the books I got in the month of June, I hope you enjoyed!

Next Review: The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

Thanks for reading!
~Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment