Friday, March 7, 2014

Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz

This is a very tiny book so this is also a post that may not be very long at all, seeing as I can't really say anything other than the summary without giving everything away. This is also the seventh book in the Blue Bloods series.

In this tiny book, there are three short stories. One about Oliver, and if a mysterious girl will be able to fix his broken heart. The second about Allegra, and how she fell in love with a human. Then lastly Schuyler and Jack, and if they will get to be bonded.

When I first began this series, it was a new take on vampires. I loved it at first. Now I am just reading the series to find out what happens to all the characters in the end. These three short stories helped fill in some of the holes that I have had because, I have not been able to get my hands on this book till now. Though if you do like I did and just get the next book in the series which is Lost in Time you know pretty much everything that happens in Bloody Valentine.

This is a bittersweet read. It is nice to know what happens with Oliver, Allegra, Schuyler and Jack before Lost in Time. It is also a very quick read. I wouldn't mind owning this book, but it is because I have the first three books in the series already. Though the series is a little dry and dragged out, it isn't a bad series by far.

Rating: 3 out of 5.

Page Count: 147 pages.

Price: $14.99 (hardcover)

Next Book: Zom-B Underground by Darren Shan.

Thanks for reading!
~Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment