Friday, March 7, 2014

Update

I am still going to be doing a review for Max Brooks World War Z, the only thing is that it is taking me forever to read this book. Right after publishing a review, the book that I say I will be reviewing I start reading immediately. It has been over a week since I started Brook's book and I am just over 100 pages in. Life hasn't been very kind to me lately, but I am making the best of it.

Reason why: the way that Brook's wrote this book, is not something I am used to reading. Am I using this as an excuse? No. I am just trying to take in as much so I can give my best review for this book. That being said, I did check one book out at the library (which almost never happens) so that might be reviewed before Brook's book is. Like I said I am still going to be doing a review for Brook's book, when I finish it. And if I don't I will do a review of the book, for as far as I did read it and tell why I didn't finish it, like I said in my very first post I would do for any book that I don't finish.

I am doing reviews on Tumblr as well as here and I will keep doing that.

Thanks for reading,
~Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment