Saturday, March 15, 2014

Books Coming Out!

I have heard that The Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy has the third book coming out in April, and hopefully my library will have it. I am really anxious to finish that trilogy, and I found out as well that Laini Taylor has a novella out called Night of Cake & Puppets. I haven't seen it at my library but if it comes in I will be sure to grab it up and get a review of it up.

Another book that is coming out is the third book in the White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter. This is another highly anticipated book for me. Supposedly the release date for that book is in really late September. If anything changes on the date I will let you all know.

Hopefully I will have the review for The Strain up soon, only one more week left of college for this term!

Thanks for reading, and see you all soon!
~Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment